AMPM is a 16-month hybrid program, designed for senior level working
executives and does not require you to resign from your job. You will
however, need to take leave from work for about 20 days in a year plus
travel time as there will be 10 day residency at each of the
2) What is
the admission procedure?
Firstly, you will need to send in your resume and application form to email@example.com,
which will be reviewed by the selection committee. If selected, you will
have one or more interviews with the Program Director. These may be
conducted over telephone if you live outside Bangalore. We will inform
you of the outcome as soon as this is done.
3) Does this course require CAT or similar entrance exams?
Your resume, work experience and interviews are the basis upon which
your candidature is assessed. CAT or GMAT is not a mandatory
requirement but it might be recommended depending on your application.
4) If I do not have a management background, is it still possible for me
to successfully complete the course?
If we find your candidature to be acceptable, we will recommend
pre-course study material so you can be on track with the other
5) How soon will I know if my application has been selected?
It will take approximately 2 months once the application reaches us.
Your application will be reviewed at the next Selection Committee
6) What are dates for application and registration for the August 2009
We have a rolling admissions policy. You may apply anytime for the
following Global Cycle.
7) What are the duration and the locations of the program?
The program is of 16 months duration at different locations globally.
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, India
Bocconi School of Management, Milan, Italy
UCLA, Business and Information Technology Consortium, Anderson
School of Business, Los Angeles, USA
Faculty of Business, City University of Hong Kong at Hong Kong/
You will spend 10 days at each location and then attend 10 sessions from
the same university on your own computer while continuing to work. These
sessions will be interactive.
8) The fee is mentioned as Euro 24,000. Is there any scholarship or loan
There are no scholarships available. But we will provide you a letter
detailing the fee structure which you may take to your bank and apply
for a loan independently.
9) What is the fee structure?
Tuition fee for the 16 month
Europe and UK
USA and the rest
Registration fee (to be paid
on acceptance of the candidate) 20%.
1st installment (to be paid before the
beginning of Ist module) 40%
2nd installment (to be paid before the
beginning of 2nd Module) 40%
Travel and hotel expenses on location have
to be borne by the candidate or sponsoring
company. However, assistance would be
provided for minimizing these costs through
10) Can the fees be paid in Indian Rupees or should it be paid only in
The amount can be in INR at the current conversion rate
11) Apart from the fees, how much extra must I plan for travel and stay
for the entire program?
Please plan for Euro 7,000 to cover the additional costs
12) What kind of certificate can I expect at the end of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive one certificate of
completion from each of the participating universities. You will
also receive a Global Masters Certificate from the GDW Foundation.
This makes 5 certificates in all.
13) Is there any placement assistance provided after completion?
There is no placement program
14) Still have an unanswered question?
Ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org